15 Days Best of China Tour with Chengdu and Tibet Discovery
This is an adventure of a lifetime in China, and you will meet the cute Giant Pandas in Chengdu Panda Base and take the Tibet Train to the Roof of the World.
During the two-week long China tour, you will visit the most popular tourist destinations in China - Beijing, Xian and Shanghai to experience the past, present and future.
Then head to Chengdu to get close touch with pandas and admire the mighty Leshan Giant Buddha. Later, enjoy a train ride on the world’s highest railway - Qinghai-Tibetan Railway with an altitude of 2200m to 5272m. You’ll be rewarded with a memorable trip in Lhasa, covering the marvelous Potala Palace, the golden Jokhang Temple and the monk debating in Sera Monastery.
PLACES VISITED Beijing - Xi'an - Chengdu - Lhasa - Shanghai
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Admire the magnificent Great Wall and visit Beijing's landmarks of the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, and Summer Palace.
- Take the bullet train to Xi'an and discover the living soldiers of Terracotta and Horses.
- Watch and get close touch with the baby and adult pandas in Chengdu Panda Base.
- Experience the Qinghai-Tibet Railway to the Roof of the World and enjoy a memorable trip in Lhasa.
- Explore the Shanghai's highlights including Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, Nanjing Road, and the Bund.
- Take a Huangpu River Cruise to see the stunning night scene.
At a Glance
Train to Tibet(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
10 Days China Tour to Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Shanghai
Beijing - Xi'an - Guilin - Shanghai
11 Days China Golden Triangle Tour with Yangtze River Cruise
Beijing - Xi'an - Yangtze River Cruise - Shanghai
13 Days China Gold Triangle Tour with Yunnan Discovery
Shanghai - Yunnan (Kunming - Dali - Lijiang) - Xi'an - Beijing
13 Days China Highlights Tour with Yangtze River Cruise
Beijing - Xi'an - Guilin - Yangtze Cruise Cruise - Shanghai
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.