13 Days Laos Off-the-beaten-path Tour with Overland Experience
In this 13-day tour, you will explore the little-visited countryside in Laos, taking in the rice plantations and waterfalls of the Luang Prabang, embrace the breathtaking nature or even get a little active by visiting the stunning natural scenery in Laos.
The tour begins with a city highlights tour in Vientiane. Then, you will transfer to Vang Vieng to visit the Tham Phu Kham Cave and Blue Lagoon here. Next, a driving tour will bring you to Sam Neua to see the famous Vieng Xai Caves. After that, continue to drive to Luang Prabang. Here, you will have a chance to see the beautiful Kuang Si Waterful and enjoy a boat trip to Pak Ou Caves. Finally, the tour will bring you to experience the process of making rice at a Living Land Farm.
PLACES VISITEDVientiane - Vang Vieng - Sam Neua - Xieng Khuang- Luang Prabang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Wander along the tree-lined boulevards in Vientiane and observe how the locals live.
- Admire the famous Tham Phu Kham Cave and Blue Lagoon in Vang Vieng.
- In-depth discovery to the beautiful countryside in Sam Neua.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
At a Glance
Vang Vieng(2 nights)
Sam Neua(2 nights)
Xieng Khuang(2 nights)
Luang Prabang(4 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Discover Laos Tour With Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang
Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Brabang
9 Days Best of Laos Tour
Vientiane - Luang Brabang - Pakes - Vat Phou Cruise
9 Days Vientiane, Vang Vieng and Luang Prabang Tour
Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang
10 Days Laos Tour with Vat Phou Cruise Experience
Luang Prabang - Vientiane - Pakse - Vat Phou Cruise
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.