8 Days Lost Civilization Mekong River Cruise Downstream High Water
This downstream cruise is from Siem Reap in Cambodia to Saigon in Vietnam. (Or: you can customize the upstream cruise from Saigon to Siem Reap.) The cruise will delight you with an unforgettable cruise experience of the Mekong River and Tonle Lake, and magnificent ruins of Phnom Penh, Ox Cart riding at the remote villages in Cambodia and the most typical floating market on the banks of the Mekong River.
PLACES VISITED Siem Reap – Kampong Chhnang - Kampong Cham – Wat Hanchey - Phnom Penh - Chau Doc(Border Crossing) - Sa Dec - Cai Be - My Tho - Ho Chi Minh
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy the leisure cruise on the Tonle Lake, and watch the fish and birds at the Lake.
- Visit the magnificent ruins of Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia.
- Walking or Ox Cart riding to visit exotic remote villages in Cambodia.
- Enjoy the scene, sound and scent of the most typical floating market on the banks of the Mekong River.
- Experience the lifestyle in the countryside of Cambodia and Vietnam.
At a Glance
On the boat(3 nights)
Kampong Cham(1 night)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
My Tho(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
5 Days Serenity Cruise Mekong River Cruise Upstream High Water
Phnom Penh - Kampong Cham - Wat Hanchey - Kampong Chhnang - Tonle Sap – Siem Reap
3 Days Pearl of Orient Cruise Mekong River Upstream High Water
Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Cai Be - Cai Be – Sa Dec - Chau Doc (Border Crossing) – Phnom Penh
2 Days Mekong Delta with Bassac Cruise
Cai Be – Can Tho - Saigon
4 Days Serenity Cruise Mekong River Cruise Downstream High Water
Siem Reap – Kampong Chhnang - Kampong Cham – Wat Hanchey - Phnom Penh
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.