13 Days Thailand and Cambodia Honeymoon Tour
This 13-day Thailand and Cambodia tour combining Bangkok, Koh Yao Island, Siem Reap and Phnom Penh together, is specially designed for the newlyweds who want to experience a refreshing and memoriable tour with beach relaxing.
Starting from Thailand, this tour will first lead you to visit the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, and Royal Barge Museum, before experiencing the traditional Thai market. While in Koh Yao Noi, you will experience several wonderful days on the beach, with candle light dinner and romantic BBQ dinner served. Then you will go to visit the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom and the remote temple of Banteay Srei. A half day excursion to Tonle Sap Lake will also make your day. Finally, you will explore the highlights of Phnom Penh.
PLACES VISITEDBangkok - Koh Yao Noi - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Thailand: oak up the contrasting cultural splendor of Bangkok.
- Koh Yao Island:4 days in Koh Yao Paradise honeymoon island.
- Cambodia: Discover the splendid temples of Angkor. Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap.
At a Glance
Koh Yao Noi(4 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
15 Days Classic Cambodia, Laos & Thailand Tour
Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Bangkok
22 Days Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia Private Tour
Bangkok - Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Heho - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
30 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
33 days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama of Indochina Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.