14 Days Vietnam Laos and Cambodia Tour with Beach Relax
This 14-day tour brings you to venture deep into the heart of Indochina, immersing yourself in the vastly contrasting landscapes and fabulous heritage of the three amazing countries in Southeast Asia - Vientam, Laos and Cambodia.
Witness the busy city life in Saigon and enjoy a full day unique Mekong River Cruise; then transfer to Hoi An to discover the quaint streets, ancient shrines and hospitable ambiance of this old town; then fly to Hanoi and Luang Prabang. A tour to Kuang Si Waterfall to soak up the beauty of the Kuang Si Waterfalls and swim in the crystal-clear waters. Then fly to Siem Reap, and take time to explore the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom from the small circuit to the large circuit.
PLACES VISITEDSaigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Delve into an underground world of guerrilla warfare in the incredible Cu Chi tunnels.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Travel to Hanoi and experience a fusion of French and Vietnamese.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom, covering Bayon, Baphuon, Terrace of the Leper King, Terrace of the Elephants, etc.
At a Glance
Hoi An(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(3 night)
Siem Reap(3 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
14 Days Cambodia Laos and Vietnam Discovery Tour
Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Can Tho -Saigon
14 Days Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos Tour in Style
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Can Tho - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang
15 Days Fascinating Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam Tour
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Hanoi - Hue - Saigon
15 Days Essence of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - My Tho - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.