27 Days Vietnam and Thailand In-depth Tour
This 27-day Vietnam and Thailand in-Depth tour is your perfect chance to discover all the highlights of Vietnam and Thailand through the sightseeing in Hanoi, Sapa, Hoi An, Saigon and Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai and Phuket.
In Vietnam, you will discover Vietnam’s delightful melange of culture and history on a compact, insightful journey. In this tour, you will first head to visit Hanoi, the Capital of Vietnam with French style old buildings, lakes, Old Quarter Area. Then, take a train to Sapa to enjoy the stunning natural scenery here. Next, you will get back to Hanoi to experience a Halong Bay Cruise. Later, move to explore the ancient town - Hoi An. After a stop in sleepy Hoi An, travel to the biggest city of Vietnam to discover the Cu Chi Tunnels and other noted attractions here.
In Thailand, you’ll discover ancient temples of Bangkok, visit the authentic Thai floating market, soak in the cultural space of northern Thailand, explore the country borders, experience the slow pace of local life in Chiang Mai. In the end, you will have a leisure tour in Phuket, the world's finest beach destinations.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Can Tho - Saigon - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Phuket
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Experience sitting on a cyclo, enjoying views of what’s happening on the streets of the Old Quarter.
- To see the Reunification Palace where north and south Vietnam were reunited after the war.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Enjoy a temple tour in Bangkok, covering Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Care for the disabled elephants in Elephant Nature Park.
- Explore the famous Golden Triangle region where Thailand, Myanmar and Laos meet.
At a Glance
On the train(2 nights)
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(4 nights)
Can Tho(1 night)
Chiang Rai(4 nights)
Chiang Mai(4 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
14 Days Vietnam and Thailand Tour with Night Train Experience to Sapa
Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Hanoi - Saigon - My Tho - Saigon - Bangkok - Chiang Mai
17 Days Thailand and Vietnam Discovery Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Saigon - Can Tho - Saigon - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
22 Days Vietnam and Thailand Odyssey Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Saigon - My Tho - Saigon - Bangkok - Kanchanaburi - Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Phuket
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.