9 Days Classic Cambodia & Laos Tour
Limit Special Sales: currently, so lang as you book any of our Indochina tours before May.31, we are offering you a whopping 15% off for all the tours available.
And you can freely decide your travel date in Indochina region from now till Dec 31, 2021.
From the glorious jungle-tangled temples of Angkor to the beautiful Luang Prabang with its amazing ancient Temples and Markets. You will get to explore and step into the cultural treasures and natural splendors in Southeast Asia.
After your arrival in Siem Reap, you'll spend two days to explore the splendid temples at Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. From the small circuit to the large circuit. The day after that, you'll take a boat tour to a lake village of Tonle Sap Lake to see how people adapt to life on this unique ecosystem. Fly to Vientiane, the capital city of Laos for two days city tour. Next you'll travel to Luang Prabang. You'll spend one day in Kuang Si Waterfall to relax or swim in the crystal-clear waters. You'll see thousands of Buddha images, statues and sculptures at the oldest temple in the Capital, and discover more during a riverboat trip to Pak Ou caves.
PLACES VISITED Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Two days to be impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk.
- Be prepare for a cool swim and fun at the Waterfalls, and enjoy the natural pools.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refreshment.
- See thousands of Buddha images, statues and sculptures during your riverboat tour to Pak Ou caves.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.