9 Days Glimpse of Cambodia Laos and Vietnam Tour
The 9-day Indochina tour will cover the popular destinations and attractions in Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam.
The tour starts in Siem Reap and ends in Hanoi! You cap off the adventure among the spectacular temples of Angkor. Next, you will head to explore caves and waterfalls in the jungles surrounding Laos’ beautiful Luang Prabang. Later, you are able to walk the historic streets of Hanoi and also board a traditional-style Chinese junk for the cruise on Vietnam’s magnificent Halong Bay.
PLACES VISITEDSiem Reap - Luang Prabang - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom, covering Bayon, Baphuon, Terrace of the Leper King, Terrace of the Elephants, etc.
- Take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to see the unique lifestyle of floating villages.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refreshment.
- Spending your relaxing time strolling around the Hoan Kiem Lake, the little lake but the very heart of life in Hanoi.
- Cruise through the sensational scenery of Halong Bay filled with emerald water and limestone karsts.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
10 Days Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos Highlights Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang
10 Days Best of Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Luang Prabang - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi - Saigon - Siem Reap
12 Days Vietnam Cambodia and Laos Tour with Hoi An Ancient Town
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang
14 Days Vietnam Laos and Cambodia Tour with Beach Relax
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.