14 Days Indochina Highlights Tour with Hong Kong
This tour is especially designed for travelers who want to enjoy the charm of Hong Kong before their Indochina tour. With this 14 days journey, you will experience the attractive city of Hong Kong, the colorful landscape and the gorgeous culture relics in Vietnam, the great temples of Angkor and the splendid history in Cambodia, the golden-gilded Buddhas in Yangon, as well as the fascinating culture, astounding nature and amazing beaches in Thailand. Finally, you will land on the most developed country in Asia - Singapore, to witness its glamour.
PLACES VISITEDHong Kong- Hanoi- Halong Bay- Siem Reap- Yangon- Bangkok- Phuket- Singapore
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Travel to Hanoi and experience a fusion of French and Vietnamese.
- Enjoy Halong Bay and it's many limestone islands on this private three-day tour.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas.
- Impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Relax on the Phuket Beach.
At a Glance
Hong Kong(2 nights)
Halong Bay(1 nights)
Siem Reap(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
19 Days Classic Myanmar, Cambodia and Vietnam Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Heho - Yangon - Phnom penh - Siem Reap - Saigon - My Tho - Hoian - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
19 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Nature Tour
Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay Cruise - Hue - Hoi An - Saigon - Can Tho - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
24 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand & Myanmar
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Saigon - Mytho - Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon
14 Days Vietnam Laos and Cambodia Tour with Beach Relax
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.