24 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour
This is the panoramic tour of Indochina. The tour is designed for the travelers who have enough time to have an in-depth exploration in the five countries of South Asia: Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar (Burma).
On the 24-day trip, you will start your trip from Hanoi, two days leisure cruise on the famous Halong Bay, fly to Hoian to visit the historical Hoian Ancient Town and relax on the beautiful sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon and boat ride to discover the Mekong River Delta. Then fly to Siem Reap, two days to discover the splendor of the Angkor Wat and the floating village at Tonle Lake. In Laos, you will have one-day city tour in Vientiane, then move on to Luang Prabang and visit to the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfalls and swim in the crystal-clear waters. The following two days for your cruise from Laos to Thailand on the Mekong River. Afterwards, you will discover the mysterious golden triangle areas and visit the Long Neck Karen village in northern Thailand. Finally, end your trip at Yangon, the garden city and the main gateway to Myanmar to visit the awesome pagodas.
PLACES VISITED Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Saigon - Mytho - Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Cruise on Halong Bay, visit Hoian Ancient Town, relax on the sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), and boat cruise to Mekong Delta.
- Cambodia: Discover the splendid temples of Angkor and visit the floating village at Tonle Lake.
- Laos: Excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls, Mekong cruise from Laos to Thailand.
- Thailand: Explore the mysterious golden triangle areas of South Asia, and visit the Long Neck Karen Village.
- Myanmar: Visit the awesome pagodas and the colorful reclining buddha in Yangon.
At a Glance
Cruise on Halong Bay(1 night)
Saigon (3 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Cruise on Mekong River(1 night)
Chiang Rai (4 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
12 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Highlights Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon - Phnom penh - Siem Reap
14 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Exploration Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Yangon - Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi
19 Days Classic Myanmar, Cambodia and Vietnam Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Heho - Yangon - Phnom penh - Siem Reap - Saigon - My Tho - Hoian - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
13 Days Myanmar and Laos Adventure Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Vientiane - Luang Brabang
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.