14 Days Classic Myanmar and Vietnam Tour
Limit Special Sales: currently, so lang as you book any of our Indochina tours before May.31, we are offering you a whopping 15% off for all the tours available.
And you can freely decide your travel date in Indochina region from now till Dec 31, 2021.
This 14 days tour combines the two countries in Southeast Asia, aiming to provide you an experience of the history, culture, people and traditions that have evolved over the years in these two magnificent countries.
During your first several days of this tour, spend time to the most famous and essential attractions in Yangon, Mandalay, Amarapura, Bagan, covering the historical heritages, natural landscapes and local hospitality. Then fly to Saigon, first to discover the Mekong Delta, and move to Hoi An Ancient Town to wander at the ancient and tranquil street. Then spend time traversing the stunning scenery of Ha Long Bay.
PLACES VISITED Yangon - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Heho - Yangon - Saigon - My Tho - Hoian - hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas.
- Cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating farmers.
- Explore the Ancient City of “Bagan”, home to thousands of temples dating back 1,500 years.
- Cruise beside the famous riverbanks of the Mekong River to witness the persisting culture.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Enjoy Halong Bay and it's many limestone islands on this private full-day tour.
At a Glance
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
19 Days Classic Myanmar, Cambodia and Vietnam Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Heho - Yangon - Phnom penh - Siem Reap - Saigon - My Tho - Hoian - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
13 Days Classic Myanmar and Laos Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Mandalay- Vientiane - Luang Brabang
15 Days Classic Cambodia, Laos & Thailand Tour
Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Bangkok
24 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand & Myanmar
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Saigon - Mytho - Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.