11 Days Classic Myanmar Luxury Tour with Ngapali Beach
The 11 days Myanmar classic luxury tour with the relaxing tour at Ngapali Beach, is designed especially for the sun and beach lovers.
You will not also have chance to visit the popular destinations of Myanmar and see historical heritages, natural landscapes and local hospitality, but also have three days to escape the city and spend time lying back under lush palm trees, on a superb tropical beach facing the exotic Bay of Bengal in Myanmar.
In this Myanmar luxury tour, you will experience the popular attraction schedule and private activities we customize for you. From hotels, meals, local transportation to travel consulting, guiding and process handling, our local office in Myanmar could provide you a perfect smooth luxury experience. You don’t worry about any detail through the journey, just relax and enjoy your Myanmar tour under our considerate arrangement.
PLACES VISITED Yangon - Bagan - Mandelay - Amarapura - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Heho - Thandwe - Ngapali - Thandwe - Yangon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas.
- See the world’s largest book of Buddhism at the Kuthodaw Pagoda in Mandalay.
- Cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating farmers.
- Three days relaxing and enjoyable trip on the Ngapali Beach and taste the delicious seafood.
At a Glance
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
10 Days Hanoi, Halong Bay, Saigon and Siem Reap Discovery Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Saigon - Siem Reap
14 Days Myanmar Adventure Tour in Style
Yangon - Heho - Inle Lake - Kalaw - Pindaya - Taung Myint Gyi Village - Mwe-Taw Village - Ywar-Taw Village - Kalaw - Heho - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura
13 Days Off The Beaten Track of Myanmar Tour
Yanggon - Heho - Inle Lake - Kalaw - Pindaya - Taung Myint Gyi Village - Mwe-Taw Village - Ywar-Taw Village - Kalaw - Heho - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura
8 Days Classic Myanmar Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Mandelay - Amarapura - Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.