10 Days Myanmar Family Tour by Bike and Trek
This 10 days Myanmar family tour combines the experience of biking and trekking together to make the most of your journey in the Golden Land.
Bagan’s cycling tour is believed to catch your kids' attention to pedal around the thousands of temples and pagodas spread on the plain. You can also head to Kalaw Green Hill Valley Elephant Camp to feed and bathe the retired Asian elephants.
The two-day trekking from Kalaw to Samkar offers you wonderful homestay experience in the local villages and picturesque mountainous landscapes.
The routine destinations including Yangon Shwedagon Pagoda and Inle Lake are included as well.
PLACES VISITEDYangon - Bagan - Heho - Kalaw - Saung Khar - Samkar - Inle Lake - Yangon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit Yangon downtown area to see Shwedagon Pagoda and experience a circular train ride in Yangon to get insights into the authentic local life.
- Explore the Ancient City of "Bagan", home to thousands of temples dating back to 1,500 years.
- Feed, bathe and ride elephants in the Kalaw Green Hill Valley Elephant Camp.
- Trek from Kalaw to Samkar to enjoy peaceful mountainous landscapes of southern Shan State.
- Cruise on tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating villages.
At a Glance
Saung Khar(1 night)
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
4 Days Family Holiday in Bagan
Bagan - Yangon
9 Days Classic Myanmar Family Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Heho - Kalaw - Inle Lake - Yangon
10 Days Myanmar Family Tour from Temple to Sea
Yangon - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Ngapali - Yangon
12 Days Adventurous Myanmar Family Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Heho - Kalaw - Inle Lake - Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.