14 Days In-depth Myanmar Photography Tour
The 14 days Myanmar photography tour will take you to have a deep exploration of Mindat, a small town in Chin State, where you can meet the local tribes with unique facial tattoo and see enchanting mountainous landscapes.
Except for that, you will head to Bagan and Mandalay to explore the marvelous cultural treasures. The trip to Mingun and Amarapura will award you gorgeous sunset over U bein Bridge and the most beautiful and unusual pagoda - Hsinbyume Pagoda.
Then you will take a boat trip on the tranquil Inle Lake to capture the amazing dancing fishermen. After that, you go back to Yangon for a nunnery visit to witness the daily duty of young nuns in pink robes.
PLACES VISITEDYangon - Bagan - Mindat - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Inle Lake - Indein - Yangon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit Yangon downtown area to see Shwedagon Pagoda, Bogyoke Market, etc.
- Explore the Ancient City of "Bagan", home to thousands of temples dating back to 1,500 years.
- Explore Chin tribes and capture the enchanting mountainous landscapes in Mindat.
- Visit the fabulous Mahamuni Image, Shwenandaw Monastery, and Kuthodaw Pagoda in Mandalay.
- Cruise on tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating villages.
- Take a boat to Indein village for the abandoned beautiful pagodas.
At a Glance
Inle Lake(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
9 Days Classic Myanmar Photography Tour
Yangon - Inle Lake - Indein - Bagan - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura
10 Days Iconic Myanmar Photography Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Bagan - Inle Lake - Sagar - Yangon
12 Days Offbeat Myanmar Photography Tour
Yangon - Myitkyina - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Hsipaw - Mandalay - Pindaya - Inle Lake - Indein - Yangon
14 Days Adventurous Myanmar Photography Tour
Yangon - Mrauk U - Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Inle Lake - Indein - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.