14 Days Myanmar Trekking Tour with Beach Relax
In the 14 days Myanmar trekking tour, you have 6 days to trek through the remote hill tribes and wild mountainous landscapes of Chin State from Aye to Pi Sung village.
The trek takes you to visit the mysterious facial-tattooed Chin women and explore the unspoiled jungle forests in the mountains. A challenging uphill trek to Mt. Victoria rewards with a gorgeous sunset and the sea of clouds.
Except for a wonderful trekking experience, this journey accessed you to Bagan for the thousands of ancient pagodas. And after the trek, you head for the hidden gem of Myanmar - Mrauk U for an extra temple exploration and Ngapali for a complete relax on the beaches.
PLACES VISITEDYangon - Bagan - Mindat - Aye - Mt. Victoria - Pin Luang - Kha Yaing - Mulong - Makyar Einu - Pi Sung - Mrauk U - Ngapali - Yangon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit Yangon downtown area to see Shwedagon Pagoda, Bogyoke Market, etc.
- Explore the ancient city of "Bagan", home to thousands of temples dating back to 1,500 years.
- Trek through the hill tribes and stunning mountainous landscapes of Chin State from Aye to Pi Sung village.
- Climb over Mt. Victoria that is at an altitude of 3180 meters.
- Take an expedition to the lost city of Mrauk U, a real hidden gem of Myanmar.
- Relax on the beach of Ngapali.
At a Glance
Mt. Victoria(1 night)
Pin Luang(1 night)
Kha Yaing(1 night)
Makyar Einu(1 night)
Pi Sung(1 night)
Mrauk U(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Kalaw to Inle Lake Trekking Tour
Yangon - Heho - Kalaw - Laming - Hti Taing - Inle Lake - Yangon
7 Days Myanmar Trekking Tour in Kyaing Tong
Yangon - Kyaing Tong - Pin Tauk - Kyaing Tong - Hokyin - Kyaing Tong - Loimwe - Kyaing Tong - Yangon
9 Days Myanmar Trekking Tour in Putao
Yangon - Putao - Shangaung - Wasandum - Ziyadum - Wasundum - Wasundum - Putao - Yangon
10 Days Myanmar Trekking Tour in Chin Hills
Mandalay - Bagan - Mindat - Kyardo - Aye - Do Nu - Mt. Victoria - Kanpetlet - Bagan - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.