3 Days Luxury Siem Reap Temple Tour
This is a glimpse of Cambodia within 3 days, covering the most iconic temples in Siem Reap. When it comes to the temples in Cambodia, Angkor Wat must be the top one that you want to add on the list. It is the largest religious monument over the world, very impressive! Also, take time to stroll around Angkor Thom, the last capital city of the Khmer Empire. The ruins of Ta Prohm, Bayon, Baphuon, and the Terrace of the Elephants are the must-to-visit sights to see. Before leaving, head to the deep jungle to admire Banteay Srei, a red masterpiece.
PLACES VISITEDSiem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom, covering Bayon, Baphuon, Terrace of the Leper King, Terrace of the Elephants, etc.
- Admire Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
- Visit Banteay Srei hidden in the deep jungle.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
5 Days Best of Siem Reap Luxury Tour
6 Days Luxury Cambodia Honeymoon Tour
Siem Reap - Sihanoukville
8 Days Classic Cambodia Luxury Tour
Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
9 Days Cambodia Luxury Tour with Mekong Cruise
Siem Reap - Mekong Cruise(Kampong Chhnang - Koh Chen) - Phnom Penh
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.