12 Days Cambodia and Laos Tour with Visiting Floating Village of Kampong Phluk
Embark on a 12-day journey of discovery and adventure as you roam the complex temples of Cambodia to the steaming jungles of Laos.
Begin your journey in the bustling capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh on a guided city tour taking in the rich cultural heritage, unique architecture, and past Khmer influences. Watch the sunrise over the largest Buddhist temple complex on the planet at Angkor Wat in Siem Reap before visiting a floating village and taking a boat trip in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake.
A short flight takes you to the charming city, UNESCO World Heritage site of Luang Prabang, one of the best historically and culturally preserved cities of Southeast Asia. We walk amongst the ancient shrines and statues in Wat Xieng Thong before cruising up the Mekong to visit the iconic caves of Pak Ou Caves. Gaze up at the thundering cascade of the Khuang Si Waterfalls, experience how to be a mahout at Elephant Village Camp. Finally, to explore the colorful sights and exotic sounds of charismatic Vientiane.
PLACES VISITED Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vientiane
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Visit the village of Kampong Phluk and Tonle Sap Lake.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- Learn how to be a Mahout at Elephant Village Camp.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
- Wander along the tree-lined boulevards in Vientiane and observe how the locals live.
At a Glance
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(4 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
11 Days Cambodia, Laos Essential Highlights Tour
Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vientiane
12 Days Laos and Cambodia Tour With Experience Silk Island
Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng - Vientiane - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
14 Days Best Cambodia and Laos Discovery Tour
Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang
16 Days Cambodia and Laos UNESCO Sites Uncovered Tour
Phnom Phenh - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng - Vientaine - Pakse - Khong Island - Pakse
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.