15 Days Cambodia and Laos Tour Combined with Plain Off Jars
This 15 days Cambodia and Laos tour brings you to visit the most highlighted attractions in SEA.
The journey will start from Phnom Penh, you will have a chance to explore the city highlights here. Then, take the flight to Siem Reap. Here, you are able to visit famous Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom and enjoy an excursion at Tonle Sap Lake.
After visiting Phnom Penh and Siem Reap in Cambodia, you will head to Laos to visit Luang Prabang to explore the Royal Palace Museum, admire the stunning Kuang Si Waterfall, etc. After that, enjoy your tour by visiting Plain Off Jars and Muang Khoun in Phonsavan. At the end of the tour, you will go to Vientiane to view ornate Buddhist temples, and try some delicious dishes.
PLACES VISITEDPhnom Penh - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Phonsavan - Vang Vieng - Vientiane
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Discover the splendor of the famous Angkor Wat temple.
- Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap.
- Cruise on the tranquil Tonle Sap Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating farmers.
- Unearthing the mysterious Plain of Jars and ancient stupas.
- Admire the incredible beauty of Laos through its magnificent religious sites, unspoiled nature and warm-hearted people.
At a Glance
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(4 nights)
Vang Vieng(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.