16 Days Laos and Cambodia Tour with Mekong River Cruise
Within 16 days, the trip covers all famous destinations in Laos and Cambodia. To explore the fantastic wonders and to get close to the local people to understand the lifestyle and culture in the two regions. It is a journey of a lifetime!
Your first stop is the city of Vientiane. The journey starts to visit the National Museum, Wat Si Saket. Then, head to discover the Luang Prabang's famous Vat Xieng Thong, have a boat trip to Pak Ou Caves, and explore the beautiful Khouang Si Waterfall.
After that, the tour takes you to Pakse, where you will go to enjoy the 3-day Mekong River cruise. Finally, taking a flight to visit Cambodia, you will take an excursion to Tonle Sap Lake and then visit the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom. Besides, you will have an excellent chance to relax on the beach of Sihanoukville before the visit to Phnom Penh.
PLACES VISITEDVientiane - Luang Prabang - Pakse - Cruise on Mekong River - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Discover the Luang Prabang’s famous Vat Xieng Thon.
- Enjoy a boat trip to Pak Ou Caves.
- Explore the beautiful Khouang Si Waterfall.
- Enjoy a boat trip to the biggest Southeast Asia’s largest fresh water lake - Tonle Sap Lake.
- Explore stunning Mekong River cruises.
- Visit the Silver Pagoda and delve into the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum.
- Discover the world’s wonder site - Angkor Wat.
- Relax on the beach of Sihanoukvilel.
At a Glance
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Cruise on Mekong River(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
12 Days Laos and Cambodia Sihanoukville Beach Tour
Luang Prabang - Siem Reap - Battambang - Phnom Penh - Sihanoukville
14 Days Best Cambodia and Laos Discovery Tour
Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang
16 Days Cambodia and Laos UNESCO Sites Uncovered Tour
Phnom Phenh - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng - Vientaine - Pakse - Khong Island - Pakse
18 Days Days Laos and Cambodia In-depth Exploration
Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Pakse - Vat Phou Cruise - Pakse - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.