18 Days Laos and Cambodia In-depth Exploration
Discover two wonderful Indochina countries starting from Laos to Cambodia. Join in this tour, you could have a really deep trip to seek the ancient spot and the beautiful scenery of the 2 countries.
Greatly explore the ancient Wat Si Saket and admire the large Buddhist stupa - That Luang Stupa in Vientiane. Continuously explore the notable rich culture and popular attractions in Luang Prabang by admiring the idyllic Kuang Si Waterfall. Unlock cultural Cambodia, the rich history of the incredible Angkor. After that, emerge yourselves with a 3-day Vat Phou cruise in Pakse and end the journey at Phnom Penh by witnessing the Royal Palace, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, and Phnom Penh city.
PLACES VISITEDVientiane - Luang Prabang - Pakse - Vat Phou Cruise - Pakse - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Wander along the tree-lined boulevards in Vientiane and observe how the locals live.
- Prepare yourself to swim and have fun in the falls and enjoy the natural pools.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- Three days Vat Phou Cruise trip on the Mekong River to enjoy the surrounding scenery.
- To be impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Enjoy the magnificent sunset at the temple of Pre Rup.
- Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk.
- To discover the Phnom Penh, which once was called "Pearl of Asia".
At a Glance
Luang Prabang(4 nights)
Vat Phou Cruise(3 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Phnom Penh(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
8 Days Cambodia and Laos Elephant Tour
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vientiane
11 Days Cambodia & Laos Tour with Overland from Luang Prabang to Vientiane
Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng - Vientiane
12 Days Cambodia and Laos Tour with Mysterious Temples Exploration
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng - Vientiane
16 Days Laos and Cambodia Classic Tour
Vientiane - Vang vieng - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.