18 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Tour with Beach Relaxing
The tour will take you to Ngapali Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Southeast Asia, and other beaches in Sihanoukville of Cambodia.
It will first bring you to the very places that endeared countless travelers to Myanmar. Here you will vsiit the last royal capital Mandalay, enjoy stunning sunset over thousands of temples in Bagan, take a idyllic boating on scenic Inle Lake. The biggest highlights of this tour in Myanmar is to visit the beautiful Ngapali Beach.
After exploring the cities in Myanmar, we will transfer to visit Cambodia. It will take us two-day to visit the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Then, having a boat trip to see Tonle Sap Lake, the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia. Before transfer to Phnom Penh, you will have a 3-day tour to visit Sihanoukville where you can immerse yourself in Cambodian culture and get a real taste of local life while in port in Sihanoukville with this full-day shore excursion.
PLACES VISITEDYangon - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Ngapali Beach - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas.
- Cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating farmers.
- Explore the Ancient City of "Bagan", home to thousands of temples dating back 1,500 years.
- Relax on the beach of Ngapali.
- Spend two days to discover the splendor of the famous Angkor Wat temple.
- Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap.
- Have a leisure time on beach in Sihanoukville.
At a Glance
Ngapali Beach(3 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
16 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Uncovered Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
16 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Discovery Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
19 Days Odyssey Tour to Cambodia and Myanmar
Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh - Yangon - Inle Lake - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay
21 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Tour with Irrawaddy River Cruise
Yangon - Inle Lake - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Irrawaddy River Cruise - Mandalay - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.