8 Days Cambodia and Myanmar Glimpse Tour
This Myanmar and Cambodia glimpse tour covers the most famous attractions in Siem Reap, Yangon, and Bagan.
Wander amongst the overgrown statues of Angkor Thom where 54 towers with enigmatic faces look on as you walk among them. Watch the sun highlight the beautiful carved apsara dancers as it sets over Angkor Wat and visit the stilt villages around Tonle Sap Lake.
Head to Myanmar where you can visit the splendid Shwedagon Pagoda of Yangon where you can stop at tiny tea-shops and browse the markets for Burmese trinkets.
PLACES VISITEDSiem Reap - Yangon - Bagan
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Discover the splendid temples of Angkor, Banteay Srei.
- Enjoy a boat trip to Tonle Sap Lake.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with awesome pagodas.
- Explore the Ancient City of “Bagan”, home to thousands of temples dating back to 1,500 years.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(4 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Cambodia and Myanmar Classic Tour
Siem Reap - Yangon - Bagan
11 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Tour with Inle Lake
Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Siem Reap
10 Days Myanmar and Cambodia World Wonder Heritage Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
11 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Explore Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.