19 Days Odyssey Tour to Cambodia and Myanmar
The amazing 19 days tour covers the famous attractions in major cities and its rich culture & history in Myanmar and Cambodia.
You will start with the south gate of Angkor Thom atop 4 giant faces, stroll to explore Bayon temple , admired by interesting temples including Baphuon, Phimeanakas, terrace of leper king, terrace of elephant & Ta Prohm temple adorned with the stunning tree roots where Lara Croft Tomb Raider was filmed. You will also have free time on beach in Sihanouk Ville. In the rest of the tour, transfer to Phnom Penh and have an amazing city tour.
In Myanmar, start from Yangon, visit the downtown area to see the Old City Hall, and Maharbandoola Park at there. You will explore Bagan. See its thousands of Buddhist pagodas spread in the valley of the Ancient City of Bagan. Then enjoy a Horse Cart Ride to the small village of Taung Phi for a view of a teak monastery Continue by horse cart around temples. At the end of the tour, you will fly to Mandalay and have a highlight tour visiting the Mahamuni Image.
PLACES VISITEDSiem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh - Yangon - Inle Lake - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Spend two days to discover the splendor of the famous Angkor Wat temple.
- Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap.
- Have a leisure time on beach in Sihanoukville.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas.
- Cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating farmers.
- Explore the Ancient City of "Bagan", home to thousands of temples dating back 1,500 years.
- Relax on the beach of Ngapali.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(5 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 night)
Inle Lake(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
12 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Highlights Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon - Phnom penh - Siem Reap
16 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Discovery Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
18 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Tour with Beach Relaxing
Yangon - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Ngapali Beach - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
21 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Tour with Irrawaddy River Cruise
Yangon - Inle Lake - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Irrawaddy River Cruise - Mandalay - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.