19 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Delightful Tour
With this 19 days Vietnam and Myanmar tour, you can experience the best part of these two destinations in SEA, by exploring the most beautiful and amazing treasures in these two countries. You can soak yourself in the glorious culture, stunning scenic spots and magnificent religious buildings in these two countries.
Fly to Myanmar, walk along the lively streets will reveal scenes of daily life with stalls selling a variety of snacks in Yangon, see a palm sugar workshop to learn about local culture and lifestyle in Bagan, relax and enjoy spectacular sunset views over Inle Lake. Finally, cross the Inwa Bridge, you will have a full awareness of Amarapura ancient capital.
In Vietnam, which you can wander in Hanoi ancient town, enjoy a cyclo tour and cruise on Halong Bay, visit the limestone grotto in Hoi An, explore the colonial Saigon, and boat cruise to Mekong Delta.
PLACES VISITEDYangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Two days and one night cruise among thousands of the limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Enjoy fun time in the historical Hoian ancient town and sunshine on the beautiful sandy beach.
- Boat ride to discover the Mekong Delta, “the rice bowl of Vietnam”.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas.
- Cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating farmers.
- Explore the Ancient City of “Bagan”, home to thousands of temples dating back 1,500 years.
At a Glance<
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
11 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Tour with Inle Lake
Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon - Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi
14 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Exploration Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Yangon - Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi
14 Days Best of Vietnam and Myanmar Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay
16 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Discovery Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon - Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Danang - Hoi An - Danang
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.