9 Days Classic Vietnam and Myanmar Tour
This 9 days classic tour brings you from the old city of Hanoi to the top of Mandalay, you will have a chance to visit the top attractions in Vietnam and Myanmar, like the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Mahabandoola Garden, Golden Palace Monastery, and so forth.
Firstly, this tour will bring you to Hanoi, and have a city highlights tour here to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake. Then, you will have a full day excursion to Halong Bay to discover the world’s natural wonder. Next, you will fly to Saigon to visit some iconic landmarks. After that, you will continue your tour to Myanmar. After arriving at Yangon, you will spend a half-day tour to explore the diverse sites and fascinating culture of Yangon. Afterward, transfer to Bagan to see its thousands of Buddhist pagodas spread in the valley. Finally, taking a two-day tour to discover the culture sites in Mandalay.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay - Saigon - Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Travel to Hanoi and experience a fusion of French and Vietnamese.
- Take a cyclo tour to explore the essential sites in Saigon.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with awesome pagodas, for example, the Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Explore the Ancient City of “Bagan”, home to thousands of temples dating back to 1,500 years.
- Discover a mix of religious and cultural sites in Mandalay.
At a Glance
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
8 Days Essential Myanmar and Vietnam Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Saigon - Hanoi
11 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Tour with Inle Lake
Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon - Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi
14 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Exploration Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Yangon - Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi
14 Days Best of Vietnam and Myanmar Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.