30 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama Tour
This 30 days tour from Vietnam to Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar is designed for those who want a panorama view of the best of Indochina, including the historical cultural heritages, the ancient temples and pagodas, and the marvelous natural landscapes with authentic life style of the local people.
Your trip will start from Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam and then you will enjoy a leisure cruise in Halong Bay. To keep moving to central Vietnam, you will visit Hoi An Ancient Town. Your Vietnam tour will end u at the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh) with a boat cruise. After the trip in Vietnam, you will have visit in Cambodia to explore the Angkor Wat and visit Tonle Sap Lake. Then, you will continue your journey to Luang Prabang, explore the heritages. Next, you will have a chance to visit the Grand Palace in Bangkok. The last stop for this panorama tour is Myanmar, where you can appreciate hundreds of pagodas in Bagan.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Cruise on Halong Bay, visit Hoian Ancient Town, relax on the sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), and boat cruise to the Melkong Delta.
- Cambodia: Discover the splendid temples of Angkor Wat, and walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap Lake.
- Laos: Experience the elephant camp, excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls, and explore the Buddhist Ancient City- Luang Prabang.
- Thailand: Appreciate the Grand Palace in Bangkok, take part in the local floating market, and discover the mysterious Golden Triangle area in northern Thailand.
- Myanmar: Visit the awesome Bagan pagodas and the colorful reclining Buddha in Yangon
At a Glance
Halong Bay(1 nights)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Siem Reap(2 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Vang Vieng(1 nights)
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Chiang Mei(2 nights)
Inle Lake(1 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
22 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour
Saigon- Can Tho- Hoi An- Hanoi- Halong- Puang Prabang- Siem Reap- Yangon- Bagan- Inle- Mandalay
24 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand & Myanmar
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Saigon - Mytho - Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon
25 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour with Goldden Triangle
Saigon - Can Tho - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon - Bagan - Inle - Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.