30 Days Vietnam and Laos Tour
This 30-day Vietnam and Laos tour will lead you to a deep awareness of South East Asia. You will be not only absorbed in the ancient culture of this two amazing countries, but also the splendid landscapes.
Fly to Hanoi, view the famous Old Quarter, French colonial architectures and the bustling streets; then stay overnight in Halong Bay to enjoy going fishing and swimming in jade green water and feel the natural scenery. you will go to stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally. Hue Imperial Citadel and Purple Forbidden City will also surprise you, then you’ll explore some of the most important sights in Ho Chi Minh, including the Notre Dame Cathedral. Discovering the Mekong River and villages at the Mekong Delta region and the floating market , you will have deep understanding of the locals. Finally, you will have opptunity to cook the local food and visit Khouangsi Waterfall in Luang Prabang.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon - Pakse - Khong Island - Xiengkhouang - Vientiane - Luang Prbang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Visit Hoian Ancient Town, relax on the sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), and boat cruise to Mekong Delta, cruise on Halong Bay,visit the fishing village of Ban Done Khone on Khong Island
- Laos: Wander along the tree-lined boulevards in Vientiane and observe how the locals live, prepare yourself to swim and have fun in the falls and enjoy the natural pools, experience the Kuangsi Waterfall swimming and excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls
At a Glance
Halong Bay(1 night)
Hoi An(4 nights)
Can Tho(2 nights)
Khong Island(2 nights)
Luang Prabang(4 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
15 Days Classic Vietnam and Laos Tour
Saigon - Vinh Long - Cantho - Danang - Hoian - Hue - Hanoi - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
11 Days Cambodia, Laos Highlights Tour
Siem Reap- Luang Prabang- Vientiane
33 days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama of Indochina Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
22 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour
Saigon- Can Tho- Hoi An- Hanoi- Halong- Puang Prabang- Siem Reap- Yangon- Bagan- Inle- Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.