20 Days Vietnam and Laos Panorama Highlights Tour
The 20-day Vietnam and Laos panorama highlights tour will make you have a full awareness of Vietnam and Laos, you must immerse yourself in the picturesque landscapes and the specail culture of these two countries in South East Asia.
visit the Cu Chi Tunnels to discover these amazing systems developed by the guerrillas fighting in the Vietnam War, then visit the Notre Dame Cathedral in Saigon. You will discover the Mekong River and villages at the Mekong Delta region, essential to Vietnamese life and be taken to the largest floating market in Can Tho. Then relax, swim, and enjoy water sports at Mot Island. Travel to Hanoi and experience a fusion of French and Vietnamese. Wander throgh atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town, relax yourself totally.
PLACES VISITED Saigon - Can Tho - Nha Trang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Travel to Hanoi and experience a fusion of French and Vietnamese, enjoy Halong Bay and it's many limestone islands on this private full-day tour, stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally, excursion to Mekong Delta and experience their local floating life
- Laos: Wander along the tree-lined boulevards in Vientiane and observe how the locals live, prepare yourself to swim and have fun in the falls and enjoy the natural pools. visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden
At a Glance
Can Tho(1 night)
Nha Trang(3 nights)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Halong Bay(1 night)
Vang Vieng(1 night)
Luang Prabang(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
17 Days Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Highlights Tour
Siem Reap- Luang Prabang- Chiang Rai- Chiang Mai- Yangon- Bagan- Inle Lake- Mandalay- Bangkok
11 Days Cambodia, Laos Highlights Tour
Siem Reap- Luang Prabang- Vientiane
15 Days Classic Cambodia, Laos & Thailand Tour
Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Bangkok
30 Days Vietnam and Laos Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon - Pakse - Khong Island - Xiengkhouang - Vientiane - Luang Prbang
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.