7 Days Thailand and Laos Highlights Tour
The 7-days tour will bring you from the energy of Bangkok to the calm of Laos.
Through this tour, you will visit temples in Bangkok then spend one day exploring the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and driving to Kanchanaburi.
After that, you'll transfer to Vientiane, the capital city of Laos. Your will firstly get to know some more history of Laos by visiting the Wat Sisaket which is the oldest surviving temple with thousands of Buddhist images. Finally, transfer to Luang Prabang visit the Arts and Ethnology Centre to learn about Laos cultures. And also have a boat trip to Pak Ou Caves.
PLACES VISITEDBangkok - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a temple tour in Bangkok, covering Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market to see the local way of life.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refreshment.
- Explore the beautiful Khouang Si Waterfall.
At a Glance
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Glimpse of Laos and Thailand Tour
Luang Prabang - Chiang Mai
9 Days Discover Golden Triangle Tour with Luang Prabang
Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai
9 Days Laos and Thailand Sightseeing Tour
Luang Prabang - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Bangkok
9 Days Classic Thailand and Laos Tour
Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Huay Xin - Luang Say Cruise - Pakbeng - Luang Brabang
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.