19 Days Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam Nature and Culture Tour
With this 19-day Indochina tour, tourists can experience the best part of Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam, by exploring the most beautiful and amazing tresures in the Southeast Asia. You will be amazed by the fantastic natural wonders and rich cultural heritages in the three countries.
The tour starts in the captical city of Phnom Penh, where you will explore its higlights, like the Silver Pagoda, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum etc. Then fly to Siem Reap for a visit to the marvelous Angkor Wat, before enjoying the day trip to Phnom Kulen Mountain. In Luang Prabang, you will have wonderful excursion experience on Tonle Sap Lake. After that, visit the 100 year old city of Hanoi, and cruise along the Halong Bay. Enjoy Hue city sightseeing with the Perfume River cruise.Then, take a scenic ride along the mountain coasts of Vietnam. Also, relax on the beah of Hoi An to enjoy sunshine.In Saigon, you will visit all the highlights of this city and discover the Mekong River.
PLACES VISITEDPhnom Penh - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi - Hue - Hoi An - Saigon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Discover the world’s wonder site - Angkor Wat.
- Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- Spending your relaxing time strolling around the Hoan Kiem Lake, the little lake but the very heart of life in Hanoi.
- Discover Hoi An ancient town and see the best of Hoi An has to offer.
- Delve into an underground world of guerrilla warfare in the incredible Cu Chi tunnels.
At a Glance
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
15 Days Fascinating Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam Tour
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Hanoi - Hue - Saigon
15 Days Essence of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - My Tho - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang
16 Days Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam Tour with Halong Bay Cruise
Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi - Hoi An - Saigon - Can Tho - Saigon
18 Days Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos Highlights Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Saigon - Can Tho - Saigon - Da Nang - Hoi An - Da Nang
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.