12 Days Cambodia and Vietnam Highlights Tour
Cambodia and Vietnam, the two countries alwalys give tourists the sense of secret. This 12-day tour will take you to view all the highlights, which will let you have a deep and full awareness of the culture of the southeast countries.
In Phnom Penh, you will go to visit the Silver Pagoda which has 5,000 silver tiles on the floor and visit to the Royal Palace where the Khmer royal family lives. Then fly to Siem Reap, and you will be absolutely impressed by the magnificent temple complex of Angkor.
Leaving Cambodia, you will head to Hanoi to tour the 100-year-old city, and enjoy a half-hour cyclo tour. Then you will explore the stunning natural treasures spread across the Halong Bay. Continuing on to the ancient capital of Hoi An, you will experience the local way of life. The final station is Saigon, in which, you will spend a day dicovering the secret of the Mekong Delta.
PLACES VISITEDPhnom Penh - Siem Reap - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a city tour to Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Royal Palace, etc., in Phnom Penh.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom and admire Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
- Take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to see the unique lifestyle of floating villages.
- Enjoy a city tour in Hanoi to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, and the Old Quarter.
- Cruise through the sensational scenery of Halong Bay filled with emerald water and limestone karsts.
- Discover Hoi An ancient town and the My Son Holy Land tucked in mountains, and enjoy your beach time in Hoi An.
- Take a cyclo tour to explore the essential sites in Saigon.
At a Glance
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Siem Reap(2 nights)
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Tour with Halong Bay Cruise
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Siem Reap
14 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Tour with Sapa Discovery
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap
21 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Highlights Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Saigon - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.