21 Days Leisure Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
There are picturesque landscapes, bright sunshine and beautiful beaches, delicious food, and brilliant Buddhist Culture to offer during this 21 days leisure Vietnam and Cambodia tour.
From Hanoi, you will take an overnight train to Sapa to experience the stunning nature and high hill tribe culture. Then back to Hanoi, you will head to discover some of the natural treasures spreading across the Bay of the Descending Dragon. After that, transfer to Hue to wander the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hue Citadel. Nha Trang, the famous coastal resort city in southern Vietnam, is also covered. You have one full day to relax on the beaches of Nha Trang.
Cambodia also will not let you down. You can wander in the marvelous Angkor ruins to explore their charm.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hue - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Saigon - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Trek the ethnic villages in Sapa, cruise on Halong Bay, visit Hoi An ancient town, relax on the sandy beaches of Nha Trang, Enjoy a Hue city sightseeing tour with Perfume River cruise, explore the colonial Saigon and Mekong Delta.
- Cambodia: Appreciate the city highlights in Phnom Penh, discover the splendid temples of Angkor, and discover the floating villages on Tonle Sap Lake.
At a Glance
On the Train(2 nights)
Halong Bay Cruise(2 nights)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Nha Trang(2 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
11 Days Essence of Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Siem Reap
14 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Tour to Explore the Mekong Delta
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - My Tho - Can Tho - Saigon - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
16 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Heritage Exploration Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon - Siem Reap
20 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Sightseeing Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hue - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Saigon - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.