21 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Highlights Tour
There are the picturesque landscapes, glorious Buddhist Culture, the bright sunshine, the beautiful beaches, and delicious food and drink. All these will make you understand deeply the south east countires during the 20-day Vietnam and Cambodia highlights tour.
Stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake where you’ll see the Tortoise Tower perched on the water, relax at the foot of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station in Hanoi. Enjoy the landscapes on the way until getting back to Sapa, you can discover some of the treasures spread across the Bay of the Descending Dragon. Then spend 1 to 1.5 hours wandering the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hue Citadel in Hue. Traveling to the ancient Hoi An will lead you to splendid and colorful culture. Combodia also will not let you down, you can wander in the Angkor Wat to experience its charm.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Saigon - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Cruise on Halong Bay, visit Hoian Ancient Town, relax on the sandy beach, trekking to Ethnic village from Sapa, Hue city sightseeing tour with Perfume River cruise, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), and boat cruise to Mekong Delta.
- Cambodia: Appreciate Phnom Penh City, discover the splendid temples of Angkor. Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap.
At a Glance
Home Stay(1 night)
On Board(1 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Nha Trang(2 nights)
Can Tho(1 night)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
11 Days Essence of Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Siem Reap
14 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Tour to Explore the Mekong Delta
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - My Tho - Can Tho - Saigon - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
16 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Heritage Exploration Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.