14 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Tour to Explore the Mekong Delta
Follow this 14 days Vietnam and Cambodia tour to explore the Mekong Delta, Hoi An ancient port town, Halong Bay, and Saigon Cu Chi Tunnels in Vietnam and the Khmer remains in Siem Reap.
Immerse yourself into My Tho, a burgeoning city in the Mekong Delta and is surrounded by the beautiful countryside that is known as the rice basket of Vietnam. Also, boat through Phong Dien Floating Market, the largest floating market in Can Tho.
Angkor remains is the biggest highlight of Cambodia. You have a full day to stroll around the jungle to see the magnificent stone towers and exquisite carvings. Except for that, cruise on Tonle Sap Lake to meet the locals living on the water.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - My Tho - Can Tho - Saigon - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a city tour in Hanoi to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, and the Old Quarter.
- Cruise through the sensational scenery of Halong Bay filled with emerald water and limestone karsts.
- Discover Hoi An ancient town and the My Son Holy Land tucked in mountains, and enjoy your beach time in Hoi An.
- Head to My Tho and Can Tho near Saigon to experience the days of life on the Mekong Delta.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom and admire Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
- Enjoy a city tour to Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Royal Palace, etc., in Phnom Penh.
At a Glance
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(3 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Phnom Penh(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
11 Days Essence of Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Siem Reap
12 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Heritage Tour plus Beach Relax
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - My Tho - Saigon - Siem Reap
16 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Heritage Exploration Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon - Siem Reap
20 Days Best of Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.