22 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour
Indochina is a magical place that attracts thousands of foreign tourists to come to her year by year. It boasts the most splendid culture and spectacular landscapes that you are unable to find in other places. This is her enchantment. Although 22 days are not enough to appreciate all the best she offers to others, at least you will have a light touch to her.
This tour will take you to the most typical countries in Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar. Each county has its unique culture and views, but all the experiences will be the most shining memories in your mind that keep reminding you how wonderful this journey is.
PLACES VISITEDSaigon- Can Tho- Hoi An- Hanoi- Halong- Puang Prabang- Siem Reap- Yangon- Bagan- Inle- Mandalay
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Cruise on Halong Bay, visit Hoian Ancient Town, relax on the sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), and boat cruise to Mekong Delta.
- Cambodia: Discover the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Laos:Experience the elephant camp and excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls.
- Myanmar: Visit the awesome Bagan pagodas and the colorful reclining buddha in Yangon. Experience the exciting Hot Air Balloon Ride in Bagan.
At a Glance
Can Tho(1 night)
Hoi An(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(3 night)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
19 Days Classic Myanmar, Cambodia and Vietnam Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Heho - Yangon - Phnom penh - Siem Reap - Saigon - My Tho - Hoian - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
10 Days Myanmar and Cambodia World Wonder Heritage Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
25 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour with Goldden Triangle
Saigon - Can Tho - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon - Bagan - Inle - Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.