25 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour with Goldden Triangle
This epic and well-designed journey covers the five most popular countries in Southeast Asia - Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar, which is a great tour for you if you want to have a better look at the best of Indochina.
On this 25-day trip, you will start your trip from Saigon and enjoy a full day unique Mekong River Cruise; then transfer to Hoian to discover the beautiful old town; then fly to Hanoi to have a look at this charming city in Asia and take a luxury Halong Bay cruise to explore the many lime karsts jutting out of the green waters. Then fly to Siem Reap to discover the splendor of the Angkor Wat and the floating village at Tonle Lake. In Luang Prabang of Laos, have a happy elephant ride and visit the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfalls and swim in the crystal-clear waters. The following days for your cruise from Laos to Thailand on the Mekong River. Afterwards, you will discover the mysterious golden triangle areas and visit the Long Neck Karen village in northern Thailand. Finally, end your trip at Yangon, the garden city and the main gateway to Myanmar to visit the awesome pagodas.
PLACES VISITED Saigon - Can Tho - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon - Bagan - Inle - Mandalay
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Cruise on Halong Bay, visit HoianAncient Town, relax on the sandy beach, explorethe colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), and boatcruise to Mekong Delta.
- Cambodia: Discover the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Laos:Experience the elephant camp and excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls.
- Thailand: Soak up the contrasting cultural splendor of Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai.
- Myanmar: Visit the awesome Bagan pagodas and the colorful reclining buddha in Yangon. Experience the exciting Hot Air Balloon Ride in Bagan.
At a Glance
Can Tho(1 night)
Cruise on Halong Bay(1 night)
Siem Reap(3 night)
Luang Prabang(3 night)
Siem Reap(3 night)
Inle Lake(2 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
9 Days Vietnam Luxury Tour for Family with Nha Trang Beach
Saigon - Cu Chi Tunnels - My Tho - Saigon - Nha Trang - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
7 Days Southern Vietnam Luxury Honeymoon Tour with Phu Quoc Island
Saigon - Mytho - Cantho - Phu Quoc Island
12 Days Essential Vietnam Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi - Hoi An - Saigon
8 Days Vietnam Hill Tribe Home Stay in Sapa for Family
Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.