7 Days Southern Vietnam Luxury Honeymoon Tour with Phu Quoc Island
The 7 days luxury tour is an especially designed private honeymoon tour to the gorgeous Phu Quoc Island after discovering the charming Saigon and the mysterious Mekong River, which will bring you a sweet and romantic tour lasting forever.
The tour begins with a visit to Ho Chi Minh City with elegant colonial architecture and bustling market. Then move to Mekong Delta to experience a different lifestyle and explore the intricate waterways. After that, transfer to Phu Quoc where you will get an unforgettable honeymoon holiday with luxury resort stay.
In this Vietnam luxury tour, you will experience the popular attraction schedule and private activities we customize for you. From hotels, meals, local transportation to travel consulting, guiding and process handling, our local office in Vietnam could provide you a perfect smooth luxury experience. You don’t worry about any detail through the journey, just relax and enjoy your Vietnam tour under our considerate arrangement.
PLACES VISITED Saigon - Mytho - Cantho - Phu Quoc Island
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Take a cyclo tour to explore the essential sites in Saigon.
- Meet locals as you explore the villages and islands along the Mekong River.
- Enjoy your comfortable romantic and private honeymoon in Phu Quoc Island.
- Relax on the unspoiled white sand beaches and wait for the sunset over the sea.
At a Glance
Ho Chi Minh City(2 nights)
Can Tho(1 night)
Phu Quoc Island(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
8 Days Vietnam Hill Tribe Home Stay in Sapa for Family
Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
17 Days Vietnam and Myanmar Odyssey Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - My Tho - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay
18 Days Best Vietnam Tour to Discover Authentic Beauty
Saigon - Vinh Long - Cantho - Dalat - Nha Trang - Hoian - Hue - Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay
7 Days Glance of Vietnam Luxury Tour
HCMC (Saigon) - My Tho - Danang - Hoian - My Son - Halong Bay - Hanoi
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.