10 Days Best of Vietnam Luxury Tour
The tour starts from the North (Hanoi) and ends in the South (Saigon). And it will definitely give you suggestions about the main destinations that you should not miss in Vietnam.
In Hanoi, you will have a city tour by visiting the beautiful Tran Quoc Pagoda, the famous Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Old Quarter, etc. Next, you will take a train to Sapa to see the beautiful rice terrace fields. Then, transfer to Hoi An to enjoy the slow pace of life while walking around the ancient town. Your final leg is Saigon. Here you will get a chance to see the wisdom of local people by visiting the Cu Chi Tunnels.
In this Vietnam luxury tour, you will experience the popular attraction schedule and private activities we customize for you. From hotels, meals, local transportation to travel consulting, guiding, and process handling, our local office in Vietnam could provide you a perfect smooth luxury experience. You don’t worry about any detail through the journey, just relax and enjoy your Vietnam tour under our considerate arrangement.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Hoi An - Saigon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Travel to Hanoi and experience a fusion of French and Vietnamese.
- Experience hilltribe culture and ancient customs, and discover stunning scenery and friendly people.
- Experience sitting on a cyclo, enjoying views of what’s happening on the streets of the Old Quarter.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Take a cyclo tour to explore the essential sites in Saigon.
At a Glance
On the train(2 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Luxury Hanoi Round Tour
Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
9 Days Vietnam Luxury Tour with Nha Trang Beach
Saigon - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Saigon - Nha Trang - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
10 Days Vietnam Highlights Tour with Luxury Halong Bay Cruise
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - My Tho - Saigon
11 Days Vietnam Luxurious Highlight Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Can Tho - Saigon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.