7 Days Luxury Hanoi Round Tour
This 7 day luxury tour will all tourists to have an exciting and memorable tour in Hanoi, the most charming city in Vietnam. The north of Vietnam is actually the best part of this country where you can get a deep understanding of the local life and culture.
You will first take a cyclo tour to travel through the famous Old Quarter to view French colonial architectures and streets in Hanoi; then take the overnight train to Sapa to experience the culturally diverse of ethnic minorities and year-round cloud-shrouded mountains landscapes; and then take a luxury Halong Bay cruise.
In this Vietnam luxury tour, you will experience the popular attraction schedule and private activities we customize for you. From hotels, meals, local transportation to travel consulting, guiding and process handling, our local office in Vietnam could provide you a perfect smooth luxury experience. You don’t worry about any detail through the journey, just relax and enjoy your Vietnam tour under our considerate arrangement.
PLACES VISITED Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Travel to Hanoi and experience a fusion of French and Vietnamese.
- Experience hilltribe culture and ancient customs, and discover stunning scenery and friendly people.
- Enjoy Halong Bay and it's many limestone islands on this private full-day tour.
At a Glance
Train to Sapa(1 night)
Train to Hanoi(1 night)
Cruise on Halong Bay(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
8 Days Vietnam Hill Tribe Home Stay in Sapa for Family
Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
15 Days Classic Vietnam and Laos Tour
Saigon - Vinh Long - Cantho - Danang - Hoian - Hue - Hanoi - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
9 Days Vietnam Luxury Tour for Family with Nha Trang Beach
Saigon - Cu Chi Tunnels - My Tho - Saigon - Nha Trang - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
7 Days Southern Vietnam Luxury Honeymoon Tour with Phu Quoc Island
Saigon - Mytho - Cantho - Phu Quoc Island
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.