4 Days Yangon Discovery Tour
This 4 days Yangon discovery tour enables you to fully explore Yangon and its surrounding cities Kyaiktiyo and Bago.
Firstly, stay in downtown Yangon to soak up in its complicated culture, a mix of British colonial history, Buddhist traditional and national beauty. Never miss the amazing sunset over Shwedagon Pagoda, the largest pagoda of Yangon.
Then head for Kyaiktiyo, where the famous Golden Rock is located. It is a giant rock painted with gold that amazingly balances over a cliff on Mount Kyaiktiyo.
While getting back to Yangon, stop at Bago, in which you will visit much Buddhist architecture such as Shwethalyaung Temple, the second largest reclining Buddha in the world.
PLACES VISITEDYangon - Kyaiktiyo - Bago - Yangon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit Yangon downtown area to see Old City Hall, Maharbandoola Park, Bogyoke Market, etc.
- Enjoy the amazing sunset over Shwedagon Pagoda, the largest pagoda in Yangon painted with real gold.
- Go to Kyaiktiyo town to visit Golden Rock, a golden boulder and pagoda balancing over a cliff.
At a Glance
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Myanmar Tour to Bagan and Inle Lake
Yangon - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Yangon
8 Days Best of Myanmar Tour
Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Yangon
11 Days Myanmar Tour from Temples to the Sea
Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Nagpali - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.