10 Days Thailand Luxury Tour with Beach Relaxing
This 10-days luxury tour covers Chiang Mai, Bangkok and Phuket, you will enjoy your tour visiting popular attractions and relaxing on beach for several days. You will have a really relaxing luxury tour in Thailand.
You will be pick up by Van to The Elephant Natural Park; a natural home and sanctuary for elephants, buffalo, dogs, cats, birds and many other rescued animals. You also will have a chance to touch the big tiger and the baby tiger you also will get the Photo after this visit. Besides, you will continue to visit the most prominent temples in Chiang Mai. Start with Wat Phra Singh which houses the famous Phra Singh Buddha image. The last stop they will visit the Long Neck Karen village to see the long neck hill tribe people. Finally, you will apend several days relaxing on the beach in Phuket.
In this Thailand luxury tour, you will experience the popular attraction schedule and private activities we customize for you. From hotels, meals, local transportation to travel consulting, guiding and process handling, our local office in Thailand could provide you a perfect smooth luxury experience. You don’t worry about any detail through the journey, just relax and enjoy your Thailand tour under our considerate arrangement.
PLACES VISITEDChiang Mai – Bangkok – Phuket
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- • Relaxing on the Beach at Phuket
- • See the Long Neck Karen village
- • Visit the Elephant Natural Park and join a cooking class
At a Glance
Chiang Mai(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
3 Days Thailand Luxury Tour in Chiang Mai
7 Days Best of Thailand Luxury Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai
12 Days Thailand Historical Tour
Bangkok - Kanchanaburi - Ayutthaya - Phitsanulok - Sukhothai - Lampang - Chaing Rai - Golden Triangle - Chaing Mai
16 Days In-depth Thailand Tour with Phuket
Bangkok - Kanchanaburi - Ayutthaya - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Phuket
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.