7 Days Thailand Classic Luxury Tour
On the 7-days Thailand Luxury tour, you will see the beauty of Bangkok city highlight, discover Golden Striangle, visit the White Temple and Meow Hill Tribe Village in Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai, and you shouldn't miss the experience of visiting the Elephant Camp at Mae Taman Camp.
Upon your arrival in Bangkok, rest are at your leisure. The second day, head to visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, and third day to see Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew. Then, ride like a Local by tuk-tuk to Wat Pho temple, cruise the Chao Phraya River and visit Wat Arun and the Royal Barge Museum. Besides, discover Golden Striangle. Also visit the attractions in Chiang Rai Chiang Mai for the Elephant Camp at Mae Taman Camp to see how the elephants works, and you will have chance to ride the elephant across the river and through the forest.
In this Thailand luxury tour, you will experience the popular attraction schedule and private activities we customize for you. From hotels, meals, local transportation to travel consulting, guiding and process handling, our local office in Thailand could provide you a perfect smooth luxury experience. You don’t worry about any detail through the journey, just relax and enjoy your Thailand tour under our considerate arrangement.
PLACES VISITEDBangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the famous attractions in Thailand: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Kanchanburi, Thailand-Burma Railway Centre, etc.
- See the Bangkok city highlight.
- Discover Golden Striangle in Doi Mae Salong and visit the White Temple, Meow Hill Tribe Village, etc.
- Ride an elephant across the river at the Elephant Camp at Mae Taman Camp.
At a Glance
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Chiang Mai(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
3 Days Thailand Chiang Mai Luxury Tour
10 Days Thailand Luxury Tour with Beach Relaxing
Chiang Mai – Bangkok – Phuket
11 Days Thailand Luxury Tour with Beach Relaxing
Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle, Chiang Mai, Ku Samui
14 Days Luxury Thailand Highlights Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Phuket
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.