10 Days Hanoi, Halong Bay, Saigon and Siem Reap Discovery Tour
A city exploration of Hanoi and Saigon, a cruise on Halong Bay, and an expedition of jungle temples of Angkor are contained in this 10 days Vietnam and Cambodia tour.
Hanoi and Saigon both are a mix of western influence, modern progress and traditional national beauty. You can ride a bike to explore the streets and lanes in depth. A cruise on Halong Bay presents you with the amazing nature of Vietnam.
Then in Siem Reap, Cambodia, you have two days in the jungle to delve into the remains of the powerful Khmer Empire. Angkor Wat is the most famous one, Bayon Temple is known as the mysterious “Khmer smiles”, Ta Prohm is swallowing by huge silk-cotton trees and figs, and Banteay Srei is hidden in the deep jungle waiting for your further exploration.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Saigon - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a city tour in Hanoi to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, and the Old Quarter.
- Cruise through the sensational scenery of Halong Bay filled with emerald water and limestone karsts.
- Take a cyclo tour to explore the essential sites in Saigon.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom, covering Bayon, Baphuon, Ta Prohm, etc., and admire Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
- Take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to see the unique lifestyle of floating villages.
At a Glance
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
9 Days In-depth Vietnam Tour with Angkor Discovery
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap
12 Days Cambodia and Vietnam Highlights Tour
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon
14 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Tour with Sapa Discovery
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap
21 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Highlights Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Saigon - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.