12 Days Essence of Cambodia and Myanmar Tour
This 12 days tour will start from Angkor Wat in Cambodia to mysterious Myanmar. It allows you to explore the best of the two countries have to offer with its gorgeous temples and towers, as well as the beautiful countryside and its Buddhist pagodas.
After you arrive in Siem Reap, we'll spend two days exploring the splendid temples of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Then you'll take a boat tour to see the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, and to the village of Kompong Phluk to learn how people adapt to life on this body of water. After that, we'll travel to Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia. We'll have a half-day tour to see the Royal Palace and the National Museum.
After the tour of Cambodia, we'll fly to Myanmar. The adventure will involve visiting famous landmarks and places, and other essential attractions in Yangon, Bagan, and Mandalay, we'll get to explore the historical heritage, natural landscapes, and friendly locals.
PLACES VISITED Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Spend two days to discover the UNESCO world heritage site Angkor Temples.
- Boat tour visiting stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap Lake.
- Visit the peaceful former capital city Yang with its amazing Pagodas.
- Explore the Ancient City of "Bagan", home to thousands of temples dating back 1,500 years.
- Cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of the local farmers.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Phnom Penh(1 night)
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
11 Days Classic Cambodia and Myanmar with Angkor Exploration
Siem Reap - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay
12 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Highlights Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon - Phnom penh - Siem Reap
16 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Uncovered Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
16 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Discovery Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.