16 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Uncovered Tour
This journey brings you to the most popular sites in Myanmar and Cambodia within 16 days. Follow our steps, you will discover Myanmar with its untouched world-wonders that you can’t afford to miss and explore Cambodia with its astounding temples of Angkor as well as the breathtaking beaches.
The tour starts from Myanmar, with its prominent golden temples, the ancient kingdom of Bagan, and the beautiful floating market in Inle Lake. And then you will make way to Cambodia where you will head to explore the Angkor Wat, the ruins of the most impressive temples. We will visit Cambodia's premier seaside resort - Sihanoukville to enjoy the most beautiful beaches and undeveloped tropical islands before visiting Phnom Penh.
PLACES VISITEDYangon - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas.
- Cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating farmers.
- Explore the Ancient City of "Bagan", home to thousands of temples dating back 1,500 years.
- Impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk.
- Have a leisure time on beach in Sihanoukville.
At a Glance
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
12 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Highlights Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon - Phnom penh - Siem Reap
16 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Discovery Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
18 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Tour with Beach Relaxing
Yangon - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Ngapali Beach - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
19 Days Odyssey Tour to Cambodia and Myanmar
Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh - Yangon - Inle Lake - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.