14 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Honeymoon Tour with Phu Quoc
This is a honeymoon tour in Vietnam and Cambodia for two weeks.
As one of the most beautiful islands in Southeast Asia, Phu Quoc is a dreamland for newly married couples to spend your honeymoons. You have 3 and a half days to explore the evergreen tropical jungles, white sandy beaches, romantic sunrises and sunsets, and deep blue sea.
The rest days of this tour are spent in Hanoi, Halong Bay, Saigon and Siem Reap. The Angkor remains in Siem Reap are the biggest highlight of Cambodia. Angkor Wat is the most important landmark and in Angkor Thom, the last capital of the Khmer Empire, Ta Prohm, Bayon Temple, Koh Ker Temples, Prasat Beng Mealea, etc., are waiting for your discovery.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Phu Quoc Island - Saigon - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a city tour in Hanoi to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, and the Old Quarter.
- Cruise through the sensational scenery of Halong Bay filled with emerald water and limestone karsts.
- Take a wonderful beach honeymoon in Pho Quoc Island.
- Take a cyclo tour to explore the essential sites in Saigon.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom and admire Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
- Take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to see the unique lifestyle of floating villages.
At a Glance
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Phu Quoc Island(4 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
11 Days Essence of Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Siem Reap
12 Days Cambodia and Vietnam Highlights Tour
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon
16 Days Best of Vietnam Cambodia Tour with Sapa Exploration
Hanoi – Sapa – Ninh Binh – Halong Bay – Hoi An – Hue – Saigon – Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
20 Days Best of Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.