20 Days Classic Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia Highlights Tour
The 20-days tour will cover the most popular destinations and attractions in Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.
You will start your tour from Yangon, having a city tour there. You will also fly to Inle Lake and visit the long neck village. Then transfer to Thailand, having a temple tour in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. And you will enjoy a full day excursion to the heart of golden triangle region. Your fascinating day will start from morning by firstly visit the Long Neck Karen village to see the long neck hill tribe people who relocated from the Thai and Myanmar border. Then go to Bangkok and have a highlight city tour seeing the floating market. And Your full day city tour will take you to visit the highlights of Vientiane. At the end of the tour, fly to Siem Reap and visit Angkor Wat.
PLACES VISITEDYangon-Bagan-Inle lake-Mandalay-Chiang Mai-Chiang Rai-Bangkok-Vangtiane-Luang Prabang-Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Myanmar: Yangon vity tour.
- Thailand: Doi Mae Salong - Discover Golden triangle
- Laos: Vientiane city highlight tour.
- Cambodia: visit Angkor Wat.
At a Glance
On board(1 night)
Hoi An(4 nights)
Can Tho(1 night)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
17 Days Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Highlights Tour
Siem Reap- Luang Prabang- Chiang Rai- Chiang Mai- Yangon- Bagan- Inle Lake- Mandalay- Bangkok
22 Days Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia Private Tour
Bangkok - Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Heho - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
19 Days Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Highlights Tour
Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Pakbeng - Chaing Rai - Chiang Mai - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Bangkok
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.