19 Days Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Highlights Tour
This 19-day epic Indochina tour is a glorious exploration journey for you to discover the most beautiful and fascinating attractions in Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. You will see numerous monasteries and pagodas, appreciate the breathtaking natural scenery at Golden triangle, Inle Lake and Tonle Sap Lake, and discover all other hidden beauty across these countries.
Your first destination is Siem Reap, where you will head to explore the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Then fly to Luang Prabang to soak up the beauty of Kuang Si Waterfall, and visit those temples in this mysterious city. For the cruise upstream to Pakbeng you will stop to visit the Pak Ou caves. Then continue to Chiang Rai to visit Long Neck Karen village. Next, move to Chiang Mai to get close to the Elephant Camp at Mae Taman Camp. When in Yangon, you will visit the golden Shwedagon Pagoda. Then explore Bagan to see its thousands of Buddhist pagodas spread in the valley of this ancient city. After that, you will enjoy a full-day Inle Lake tour, before flying to Mandalay for its highlights. At last, you will discover the charming city of Bangkok.
PLACES VISITEDSiem Reap - Luang Prabang - Pakbeng - Chaing Rai - Chiang Mai - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Bangkok
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Discover the splendor of the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom.
- Visit the highlights of Luang Prabang city.
- Enjoy a full day excursion to the heart of golden triangle.
- Take in a beautiful panoramic view of the Chiang Mai City while visiting the temples there.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas.
- Cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating farmers.
- Explore the Ancient City of Bagan, home to thousands of temples.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Chiang Mai(1 night)
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
22 Days Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia Private Tour
Bangkok - Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Heho - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
25 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour with Goldden Triangle
Saigon - Can Tho - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon - Bagan - Inle - Mandalay
30 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.