17 Days Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Highlights Tour
Limit Special Sales: currently, so lang as you book any of our Indochina tours before May.31, we are offering you a whopping 15% off for all the tours available.
And you can freely decide your travel date in Indochina region from now till Dec 31, 2021.
See it as an exploration deep into the most beautiful and rewarding countries in Indochina with all the spectacular diverse wonders and the breathtaking natural landscapes. Just travel with us and allow us to point out the best way to discover the hidden beauty in Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar.
After your arrival at Siem Reap, take two days to explore the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Then fly to Luang Prabang to spend one day in Kuang Si Waterfall to soak up the beauty of the waterfalls and visit those temples in this mysterious city. Then continue to Chiang Rai to see the long neck hill tribe people in Long Neck Karen village and visit the Chinese village on the mountain. Then move to Chiang Mai to visit the Elephant Camp, learn to get to close to and take care of them. After transfer to Myanmar, start to explore the Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon, the richest archaeological sites - Bagan, floating gardens of Inle Lake and the culture center - Mandalay.
PLACES VISITEDSiem Reap- Luang Prabang- Chiang Rai- Chiang Mai- Yangon- Bagan- Inle Lake- Mandalay- Bangkok
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Spend two days to discover the splendor of the famous Angkor Wattemple.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas.
- Cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle oflocal floating farmers.
- Explore the Ancient City of "Bagan", home to thousands of templesdating back 1,500 years.
- Prepare yourself to swim and have fun in the falls and enjoy the naturalpools.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(2 night)
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Chiang Mai(2 night)
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
12 Days Myanmar & Laos Highlights Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Luang Prabang
24 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand & Myanmar
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Saigon - Mytho - Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon
9 Days Classic Thailand & Laos Tour Package
Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Chiang Saen - Chiang Rai - Huay Xin - Luang Say Cruise - Pakbeng - Pak Ou - Luang Brabang
11 Days Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia Highlights Tour
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap - Angkor Thom
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.