24 Days Classic Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia Highlights Tour
This private tour is designed for those who want to experience the best of Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia in just one go. You will not only visit the gorgeous temples, pagodas and towers, but also enjoy the beautiful countryside sceneries and experience the leisure lifepace that only offered in those indochina countries.
Your 24-days trip starts from Myanmar. During your trip in Myanmar, you can visit all the highlights of Yangon, Mandalay and Heho and enjoy the amazing view of the pagodas forest in Bagan. When you visit Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai, it could be another travel experience to discover the beautiful golden triangle area. The short stay in Luang Prabang offers you a leisure life in the countryside. And your tour ends up in Siem Reap, where you will discover the glorious history from the Angkor Wat.
PLACES VISITEDYangon-Bagan-Inle lake-Mandalay-Chiang Mai-Chiang Rai-Bangkok-Vangtiane-Luang Prabang-Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Explore the rich history of ancient Thailand and Bangkok in Ayutthaya which was built from the 14th to 16th century.
- Visit the famous Grand Palace and the most prominent temples in Bangkok.
- Explore the largest city in Myanmar - Yangon to see the Shwedagon Pagoda and experience the local life in Bagyoke Market.
- Appreciate the amazing view of thousands of Buddhist pagodas spreading in the valley of the Ancient city of Bagan.
- Enjoy the gorgeous sunset from the top of Mandalay hill and U Bein Bridge.
- Take an excursion on Inle Lake to discover the locals unique floating farms and life on the water.
- Discover the mysterious Golden Triganle in northen Thialand.
- Spend a few days in Town of Luang Prabang, the UNESCO World Heritage site in Laos to visit the ancient temples and Kuang Si Waterfall.
- Have a Mekong River cruise to see the breathtaking view of the tranquil countryside and the mysterious Pak Ou Caves.
- End your trip in Siem Reap to explore the world-famous Angkor Wat.
At a Glance
Yangon (2 nights)
Bagan (2 nights)
Inle Lake (2 nights)
Mandalay (2 nights)
Chiang Mai (3 nights)
Chiang Rai (2 nights)
Bangkok (2 nights)
Vientiane (2 nights)
Luang Prabang (2 nights)
Siem Reap (4 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
11 Days Myanmar and Laos Tour with Inle Lake Excursion
Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Luang Prabang
15 Days Classic Cambodia, Laos & Thailand Tour
Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Bangkok
19 Days Classic Myanmar, Cambodia and Vietnam Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Heho - Yangon - Phnom penh - Siem Reap - Saigon - My Tho - Hoian - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
22 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour
Saigon- Can Tho- Hoi An- Hanoi- Halong- Puang Prabang- Siem Reap- Yangon- Bagan- Inle- Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.