35 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama Tour
This 35 days tour from Vietnam to Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand is designed for those who want a panorama view of the best of Indochina, including the historical cultural heritages, the ancient temples and pagodas, and the marvelous natural landscapes with authentic life style of the local people.
You will start your trip fromVietnam, have a cruise on Halong Bay, visit Hoian Ancient Town, relax on the sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), and boat cruise to the Melkong Delta. Then transfer to Cambodia and discover the splendid temples of Angkor Wat, and walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap Lake. In Laos, you will experience the elephant camp, excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls, and explore the Buddhist Ancient City- Luang Prabang. And in Thailand, appreciate the Grand Palace in Bangkok, take part in the local floating market, and discover the mysterious Golden Triangle area in northern Thailand. At the end of the tour, go to Myanmar and visit the awesome Bagan pagodas and the colorful reclining Buddha in Yangon.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi-Halong Bay-Hoi An-Saigon-Phnom Penh-Sihanouk Ville-Siem Reap-Luang Prabang-Mandalay-Bagan-Inle Lake-Yangon-Vientiane-Bangkok-Chiang Rai-Chiang Mai-Phuket
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Cruise on Halong Bay, visit Hoian Ancient Town, relax on the sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), and boat cruise to the Melkong Delta.
- Cambodia: Discover the splendid temples of Angkor Wat, and walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap Lake.
- Laos: Experience the elephant camp, excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls, and explore the Buddhist Ancient City- Luang Prabang.
- Thailand: Appreciate the Grand Palace in Bangkok, take part in the local floating market, and discover the mysterious Golden Triangle area in northern Thailand.
- Myanmar: Visit the awesome Bagan pagodas and the colorful reclining Buddha in Yangon
At a Glance
Halong Bay(1 night)
On train(1 night)
On train(1 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Siem Reap(2 nights)
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Inle Lake(1 night)
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Chiang Mai(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
14 Days Hong Kong,Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar and Singapore Highlights Tour
Hong Kong- Hanoi- Halong Bay- Siem Reap- Yangon- Bangkok- Phuket- Singapore
22 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour
Saigon- Can Tho- Hoi An- Hanoi- Halong- Puang Prabang- Siem Reap- Yangon- Bagan- Inle- Mandalay
25 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour with Goldden Triangle
Saigon - Can Tho - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon - Bagan - Inle - Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.